Sunday, December 2, 2012

#38


Have you ever felt as if you’re trap in a world filled with strangers? This world is so different cause it is not like how you imagined it would be. So you’re just there, in the middle of the road, just staring at almost everything that walked pass you. Observing their movement and  the way they talk. It’s like a play doesn't it? Everyone is like acting their whole life through. Trying to fit in. Yes, that is exactly how I felt when I fist explored this teenage life of ours. Some said that teenage years are the best of them all. I beg to differ because 4 years of my teenage life is well, pretty hard and complicated. I had my ups and downs. I laughed and I cried. My teenage life is pretty messed up. I regret doing a lot of things. I made mistakes, mistakes that you can never really expect from a girl like me to do. But that is all in the past now. I am grateful though, I have the best of friends ever to help me get through this depression that I face every day. I’m blessed to have the perfect family who understands me the most and of course Allah for being there me when nobody else could possibly have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment