Sunday, December 2, 2012

#37



What if Allah takes my life tomorrow? What if I die before I can even repent? What if my years spent in this world is just not enough? What if all the good deeds that I did are just not enough for the afterworld? What if all the bad things that I did are enough to make me a perfect candidate to go into hell? What if I’m one of the reasons why my parents will be drag into hell? What if I’m the role model for other girls to do bad things?  What if all of these possibilities happen? What will happen to me in the afterworld then? Just ponder about this alright? This world that we’re living in is actually a big fat lie. This world is not permanent. We’re just here for a very short period time though it may seem long to you. Allah created this world for us mengabdikan ourselves to Him. This world is just a big test for us humans. Its either we drown in this lusty world by doing all the things that Allah forbids us to do or be the humble slave that we actually are. My uztazah once said that if you’re having too much fun and freedom in this ‘short’ world and you’re living your life against Allah’s laws then you’ll be suffering in hell later. But if your life is restricted by Allah’s rules then Insya-Allah you’ll be spending the rest of your life in Jannah. So, people of the world, Jannah or Jahannam? Your call.

No comments:

Post a Comment