Sunday, December 2, 2012

#39


I regret for not realizing my mistakes sooner. I regret for falling too hard over someone. I regret hurting myself. I regret for not studying early. I regret not being devoted in Islam. I regret for ignoring Allah’s orders. I regret for not listening to my parents when I should have because clearly they know better than me. I regret befriending the wrong group of friends. I regret for not spending as much time as possible with my family because at the end of the day, they will still be there for me when everybody else fails to do so. I regret for not covering my aurat perfectly and because of this my dad had a bigger chance to be drag  into hell no matter how nice he is and no matter how many good deeds that he did. I regret for being too attached to my gadgets because this created the individualistic side of me. I regret for not being the good example to my little siblings. I regret for doing bad things behind my parents’ back because they trusted me, still do and I betrayed them. I regret for not getting excellent results because I know deep down, my parents are disappointed in me even though they do not show it. I regret for seeking Allah’s help only when I’m in trouble and ignore him when I’m at the happiest state and Allah’s not like that you know? Not even close because He still helps me even when I did not follow his orders thoroughly. I regret for complaining a lot because this shows that I am not grateful for what Allah has given me. I regret for hurting others just to make myself satisfied. I regret for not loving someone back who loves me with all his or her heart because in reality is, they are the one who has always been supporting me from behind. Lastly, I regret for regretting all of these regrets late.

No comments:

Post a Comment