Sunday, December 2, 2012

#35


Flaws. Everyone has them and everyone loathe them dearly. Someone told me before that your flaws are what make you beautiful. My tummy just giggled. I don’t think I can ever love my flaws. No matter how much I tried, I don’t think I ever will. ‘Be grateful’ That’s what people kept on telling me. Trust me, I am grateful that I’m physically perfect in the sense that I still can walk, talk, jump and etc. But it would be nice if flaws and imperfections do not exist.  Because I would love to walk around the mall with confidence, style and swag. Lol eww no. And I honestly do not understand how some people can be rude and start criticizing when someone pretty said that they’re insecure and all. Come on, everyone has the rights to feel unwanted, insecure, not enough and much more. Nobody’s perfect and everyone has feelings. So, boo you if you don’t support me on this. Even Barbara Palvin feels insecure sometimes. So what does this tell you?

No comments:

Post a Comment