Thursday, December 20, 2012

#44


Letting go is not something that I’m good at. Let go of him or it people said. It’s easier to be said than it is actually to be done.  It takes time for a broken heart to heal or a broken soul to get back to its rightful condition.  Maybe, in time, someone else will come and mend it. Someone who is way better. Maybe not now, maybe not this year or maybe that perfect guy is just right in front of you but you are too blind to see it. Or you are too busy finding for the right guy to appear until you missed it when he is actually there. It is not easy to let go but it is not impossible either. It depends on that person itself. Your choice. Its either you want to dwell about the past or live today and tomorrow as a new person. Don’t get me wrong, I, myself haven’t let go a lot of things. It is hard but I will try because I believe that some things are meant to go away in order for the new good things to come.   
thankyou for left me behind, love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment