Thursday, December 20, 2012

#43


You know what sucks? When people expect too much from you. And when you don’t reach that expectation of theirs, you tend to disappoint them. This is when all the I’m-not-good-enough feelings kick in. This is what I have to live with everyday. I’m sorry but I just have to let this out. I always get scolded even for the smallest things. It sucks when people always make such a big deal out of everything. And it sucks even more when they bring up your past and all when they’re mad. Control your emotions and your words please. It hurts. I feel so rejected sometimes. The blame is all on me, like all the time. If you, out of all people in this world, don’t want to admit that I’m your own *insert whatever is suitable based on the situation that you are going through*, then, who else should I turn to? 

No comments:

Post a Comment