Friday, August 17, 2012

#32


I think it’s about the perfect time for me to tell myself to let go. No, no to let go of a guy or whatever. But to let go of my past. To let go of the life I used to lead. To let go of the person I used to be. To let go of all the things I used to do. Ramadan this year has taught me a lot of good things. And now, I realized that I have to open my eyes and see the world in a new perspective, in a new pair of lens. The world’s changing, not for the better but it is the other way around. Politicians are fighting to get a spot to run this country, crimes and disasters are happening all around the world and the society is messed up. This shows that the world is coming to an end. I got inspired by this one Uztaz who came to my school for Qiamullail the other day. He gave us a talk about the afterworld. My friends told me about it and then, it hit me. Yes, I believe that everyone’s dream is to enter Jannah. No doubt about that. But ask yourselves, do you want to die now? If your answer is no, then how in the world are you going to get into Jannah if you’re afraid to die? And if your answer is yes, are your deeds plenty enough to support you in the afterworld soon? We have been chasing the new modernize world so much until we forgot our responsibility as a Muslim/Muslimah. I bet, our Prophet Muhammad S.A.W. would be very disappointed to see us acting like this. So, somehow, in a way, by hook or by crook, we have to change. Even a slightest change helps a lot. I know I may not be the right person to talk about this because even I myself have sinned a lot. But hey, let us all help each other out into becoming a better person alright? Let us all fight together to get a spot in Jannah, Insya-Allah, Amin.




No comments:

Post a Comment