Friday, August 17, 2012

#31


And I keep on asking myself the same question up until now. What am I going to be when I grow up? In which company will I invest my money in? How will my life turn out to be when I reach 24? And still, not a single vivid answer for that. I’m still very much confused on what to do in life. It is still pretty much unclear. You’ll know the answer after SPM they said. But, what if, until that particular time, I still would not be able to choose the right course to major in? Now, tell me, what should I do by then? Take the risk, mess up and learn from it? I don’t think I can afford making mistakes by that time. Tried talking about it with my family but I got nothing. This is why I’m so scared to grow up. Part of growing up means having to make your own decisions and that is something I’m not very good at. I suck at this ‘grown up’ things. I know I have to face adulthood sooner or later, willingly or unwillingly, I still have to. No, I’m not ready and this scares the jibbies out of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment